Chamber Announces Board Members for Upcoming Year
By: on Feb 26, 2015
The Jackson Chamber’s Board of Directors recently elected new board members to join existing members of the board.
New members are Buster Ferguson, Murray Guard; Martin Karg, The Kellogg Company; and Gary Taylor, Gary A. Taylor Investment Company, who were elected to three year terms; and Shawn Daly, Toyota Bodine, who was elected to a two-year term.
The board’s executive committee members, who are beginning the second year of their two-year terms, are…
Greg Parsons, FirstBank, is the 2015-2016 Leadership Jackson Alumni Association representative on the board.
• Jim Campbell, Chairman, H & M Company, Inc.
• Ben Ferguson, First Vice Chairman/
Chairman Elect, Personnel Placements, LLC
• Jim Ferrell, Second Vice Chairman, Jackson Energy Authority
• Curtis Mansfield, Secretary and Treasurer, FirstBank
• Roy Heatherly, Immediate Past Chairman, The Jackson Sun
• Kyle Spurgeon, President/CEO, Jackson Chamber
• Mayor Jerry Gist, Ex Officio, City of Jackson
• Mayor Jimmy Harris, Ex Officio, Madison County
Returning Directors are Harbert Alexander, Jr., The Bank of Jackson; Dr. Bruce Blanding, Jackson State Community College; Jeff Blankenship, West Tennessee Healthcare; Scott Conger, City of Jackson Vice Mayor, Stephen Eldridge, Alexander Thompson Arnold PLLC; Dr. Logan Hampton, Lane College; Mark Johnstone, Madison County Commission Chairman; Randy McKinnon, TLM Associates, Inc.; Mayor Connie Mullin, City of Medon; Dr. Samuel W. “Dub” Oliver, Union University; Lisa Peoples, Area Relief Ministries; Dr. Niles Reddick, The University of Memphis – Lambuth Campus; John Reid, JMS Russell Metals Corp.; Doug Roth, BancorpSouth; Dr. Verna Ruffin, Jackson-Madison County School System; Mayor Larry Sanders, City of Three Way; and Swee Har Wilcox, Armstrong Hardwood Flooring Company.