Reliable Delivery. Customized Service. Competitive Cost. This is what industrial customers can expect in Jackson. A strong utility system is important to a community's economic future. Jackson Energy Authority (JEA) and Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) are major players in Jackson's industrial and economic growth and in its ability to attract more jobs. JEA provides the necessary infrastructure of water, wastewater, electric and gas services so the community can grow.
Through a variety of rate schedules and incentive programs, JEA can provide the utility service any industry needs at competitive costs. JEA's administrative and technical staff assist commercial and industrial customers with utility site information, rate calculations, technical assistance and engineering expertise.
JEA's utilities are monitored continuously by a sophisticated computer network to provide reliable service and a quick response time. JEA is on hand 24 hours a day to handle emergency situations, such as voltage or pressure problems.
Infrastructure is extremely important to companies as they decide where to expand and build new plants. JEA has a reputation for having a well-maintained utility system, long-term and reliable sources of supply and employees who know how to get the job done right.
- JEA customers benefit from the economy and convenience of having all of their utilities provided by one company.
- JEA is partners with the City of Jackson, Madison County and the Jackson Chamber in economic development. The Authority has provided utility services to each of the community’s industrial park sites in preparation for new and expanding industries.
- The company’s administrative and technical staff assist commercial and industrial customers with utility site information, rate calculations, technical assistance and engineering expertise.
- Competitive rates and reliable service.
- Incentive programs for customers, based on project load requirements and employment levels.
- The convenience of seven utilities from one company with one person to contact about all services.
- Centralized customer service, billing, dispatching.
- 24-hour availability, with free technical assistance.
- Transformer inventory for commercial and industrial customers.