2022 Light Up Jackson for the Holidays Winners
We are pleased to announce the winners of the 2022 Light Up Jackson for the Holidays city-wide residential and business decorating contest.
“The holiday season is a special time of year and this year we wanted to spread the joy to all of our citizens with this city-wide contest,” said Mayor Scott Conger. “Thank you to all of those who participated and congratulations to all of the winners. We look forward to what’s in store for next year.”
The decorating contest, which was announced in November, called for residents and businesses to show their festive spirit by decorating their homes and signing up to be in the contest on our website. Categories included Residential: “Magical Winter Wonderland,” “Best in Snow,” “Santa’s Workshop.” Business categories included “Light Up the City” and “Take and Elfie.”
- Magical Winter Wonderland (Subdivision): Wyndchase Subdivision
- Best In Snow: (Best Overall Display): 51 Singing Tree Dr.
- Runner Up: 2387 Hwy 45 South
- Santa’s Workshop: (Best Inflatables): 23 Twin Oaks Pl.
- Runner Up: 98 Larkwood Dr.
- Light Up the City: Homestead Pest Control, 256 Airways Blvd.
- Runner Up: Wagging Tail Resort, 77 Passmore Lane
- Take and Elfie: Greer Realtor Group, 106 S. Liberty Street
- Runner Up: Doe’s Eat Place, 407 E. Main St.
The People’s Choice award will be announced in January. All residents can nominate now through December 30 for their favorite holiday decorations and submit online under the “Light Up Jackson for the Holidays” link under the Residents tab at www.jacksontn.gov. Winners will be invited to City Hall in January for their award presentation.
We would like to send a special thank you to Lori Nunnery at Visit Jackson, TN for creating the mapping system for our residents and to all of our judges.