Join the Team Mica Fund and Pathways Behavioral Health for the 3rd Annual Let Love Glow 5K & Fun Run in Bolivar, TN. It will be a night, glow race that raises
Join the Team Mica Fund and Pathways Behavioral Health for the 3rd Annual Let Love Glow 5K & Fun Run in Bolivar, TN. It will be a night, glow race that raises awareness of suicide prevention. This year’s racewill feature Miss Tennessee Caty Davis, as the main speaker.
6:30pm 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run
NEW in 2018, we will have a chip timed 5K with a live results tent on flat screen TVs and kiosks. Festivities will include music, silent auction, information on suicide prevention, vendors, and more. The first 100 participants to register for the 5K or Fun Run will receive a Race Day T-Shirt. If you register on the day of the race, T-Shirts will only be distributed on a first come, first available basis.
Children are welcome, as we have a 12 and under category. Children under 5 are FREE and do not need to register. Strollers are welcome.
- $20/Person prior to Apr. 26
- $25/Person on Race Day
1 Mile Fun Run Registration
- $10/Person prior to Apr. 26
- $15/Person on Race Day
- Awards will be given in each age group for the 5K: 12 and under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and up.
- An award will be given to the overall male and female winner in the 5K.
- Awards will be given to the overall team that raises the most money, including 5K and Fun Run registrations and donations.
(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Bolivar, TN 38008