Jackson Chamber Events Statement
Updated on March 20, 2020
The Jackson Chamber team will continue to monitor the ongoing impact of COVID-19. At this time, we are evaluating each of our events planned for the next sixty-days and will make decisions affecting those events on a case-by-case basis.
Rather than canceling events, it will be our goal to postpone or live stream any event that could pose a risk to attendees due to the gathering of a large group of individuals. Our decisions will be based upon information gathered from local health officials and guidance from federal, state and local directives.
As of today, the following events will be postponed or modified:
• March 26 - POSTPONED - Business After Hours at LD2 Market Shoppes, 215 N. Church St., Jackson, TN 38301, from 5 – 7 p.m.
• April 9 - LIVE STREAMED - Spark with Derrick Smith, Content Designtist for Sodium Halogen from 7:45 – 9 a.m. at theCO
• April 9 - POSTPONED - Leadership University Graduation at Union University.
Look for updates online with our news and events calendar, along with the Jackson Chamber’s social media for these upcoming events:
• April 24 - CapitolTALK, town hall meeting with our state representatives from 8 – 9 a.m. at Union University
• April 30, Business After Hours at Courtyard by Marriott, 200 Campbell Oaks Dr.
Jackson, TN 38305
• Also, look for updates on the April Jackson Young Professionals meeting.