Madison County Mayor’s Executive Orders
Executive Orders from Madison County Mayor Jimmy Harris are outlined as Points from Governor Lee's Executive Order 17 (March 22, 2020)
This order does not prohibit persons from visiting grocery stores, gas stations, parks, and banks, among other places, so long as they observe precautions advised by the President and the CDC.
- - Must be accompanied by food
- - Must be packaged in container with secure lid
- - May not be bottles of spirits or liquor
- - Shall post warning “No driver shall consume any alcoholic beverage or beer or possess an open container of alcoholic beverage or beer while operating a motor vehicle in this state.”
- - Shall not provide or deliver alcoholic beverages to person under 21
- - Delivery persons must be 21
- - Must be sold during current operating hours.
In effect until 12:01 am on April 6, 2020.
Madison County will follow Executive Order 17 signed by Governor Lee on March 22 calling for businesses across the state to utilize alternative business models beginning Monday, March 23, 2020 until April 6, 2020.
This order does not affect drive-thru, take-out or delivery service for any establishments. Please continue to support our local businesses.