Vicki Bunch Named to TEDC Board
The Tennessee Economic Development Council (TEDC) announces its board officers for 2023-2024. The officers were elected by the nominating committee at TEDC’s Fall Conference held in Franklin, TN.
Vicki Bunch, Chief Workforce Development Officer for the Greater Jackson Chamber, was named TEDC’s Secretary/Treasurer for the 2023-2024 year. This position comes after years of service in the economic development community.
The full roster of new officers is as follows:
• President: Marshall Ramsey (President, Morristown Area Chamber of Commerce)
• Vice President: Kendrick Curtis (Assistant Executive Director, Middle Tennessee Industrial Development Association)
• Immediate Past President: Lindsay Frilling (CEO, Obion County Joint Economic Development Corporation)
• Secretary/Treasurer: Vicki Bunch (Chief Workforce Development Officer, Greater Jackson Chamber)
• West Tennessee Representative: Julian McTizic (Mayor, City of Bolivar)
• Middle Tennessee Representative: Ryan Egly (President & CEO, Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce)
• East Tennessee Representative: Lisa Collett (Executive Director, Morgan County Economic Development)
• State Liaison: Jamie Stitt (Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Business Development, Tennessee Department of Economic & Community Development)
• UTCIS Representative: Kim Denton (Economic Development Director, UT Center for Industrial Services)
• SEDC Representative: Edward Burch (Director of Business Development, TNECD)
• TVA Representative: Nick Cunningham (Regional Development Specialist, Middle TN, Tennessee Valley Authority)
TEDC is a statewide organization for both public and private sector professionals involved in economic development. TEDC provides professional development opportunities for its more than 425 members and works with state officials to maintain an attractive business environment in Tennessee.