The workforce is drawn from a nine-county region and is fueled by seven colleges and universities and a state technology center in Jackson, plus more in the region. Employers give the workforce high ratings for work ethic and productivity.
Team Madison County connects you to local leaders who make it straightforward and easy for your business to locate or expand in Jackson.
View Available Sites
Contact Us: 731-422-9152
Posted on Apr 13, 2017
Commissioner Bob Rolfe (back row, center) was in Jackson recently to present the Site Development Grant check for Madison County Airport Industrial Park. Members of Tennessee Economic Development, Tennessee Valley Authority, Jackson E
Posted on Apr 04, 2017
Jackson, Tenn (Apr. 4, 2017) – Students at Jackson State Community College can earn a cost-effective degree along with wages at a local manufacturer through a workforce development co-op within the Industrial Technology program.
The Advanced M
- Pacific Industries, automotive parts manufacturer, will construct and operate a new manufacturing plant in Jackson, Tennessee. The plans include the creation of 190 new jobs over the initial five years of operations and a substantial investment in connection with the development and construction of the new facility, which will primarily manufacture metal-stamping products for the automotive industry.
- The 120.6-acre data center site located within Jackson, Tennessee, Tiger Jones Technology Park, was recently designated as an ‘Enterprise’ site and is the first to be designated in the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) seven state region.
- General Cable of Jackson was recently selected as one of the best manufacturing plants in North America for 2013 by Penton Media's INDUSTRYWEEK Magazine. General Cable joined six other plants across the country in receiving this designation.
- Tennalum-Jackson recently received Circle of Excellence Awards from its parent company, Kaiser Aluminum, in the areas of Customer Service and Finance.
- In 2013, TBDN Tennessee Company sent a local group of team members to Japan to compete among all of the Toyota Boshoku plants in a maintenance skills competition. The team won the gold metal and was named the top team globally.
- Stanley Black and Decker exceeded 1.1 million hours without a safety incident, the only plant in the entire US family without a recordable injury.