Coronavirus Guidance for Employers/Businesses
The Jackson Chamber is committed to helping businesses keep a positive work climate and know how to effectively respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). In our efforts to help you and your employees, here are some guidelines for employers:
· Stay home if you are feeling sick or have symptoms of the flu which include fever, cough, sneezing and shortness of breath.
· Avoid close contact with people that are sick.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
More resources include:
You can also call the Tennessee COVID-19 Public Information Number to stay updated: 877-857-2945