This conference is designed to appeal to the African Americans in leadership positions and diverse work environments throughout West Tennessee. We have kept the cost low again this year.
This conference is designed to appeal to the African Americans in leadership positions and diverse work environments throughout West Tennessee. We have kept the cost low again this year. Conference fee if $35 per person. High school/college students are highly encouraged to attend at a low cost of $20 pp.
Registration can be completed online at: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER Everyone has to register online regardless of how you plan to pay. Please excuse and be patient with the “new” registration process. We promise that next year will be easier.
Some additional registration information. Payments can be made several ways: Deadline to register is May 1.
• Please “ignore” the “login information/password” – just register as a guest and enter your email.
• If you have more than one person to register, please register only one at a time.
• Enter your credit card online
• Mail a check to the address below
• Fill in the department account number online (university employees only)
• Your registration confirmation serves as an invoice if you need one. Deadline to pay is to May 7th.
Please use this email to share/forward with your friends, family and co-workers. We encourage you to register early.
Please contact us if you have questions.
This conference is made possible by WestStar Leadership in partnership with Simmons Bank-Brownsville; Mr. Mark Heaston, Covington;
UT Institute for Public Service, and West Tennessee Healthcare.
Coordinator, WestStar Leadership
The University of Tennessee at Martin
321 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
The Star Center
1119 Old Humboldt Road