The 2 biggest shopping days of the season starts Friday, Nov. 9 at the West TN Delta Heritage Center! Friday, noon- 7 p.m. Saturday 9 am - 4 p.m. Santa visits from 1-4
The 2 biggest shopping days of the season starts Friday, Nov. 9 at the West TN Delta Heritage Center!
Friday, noon- 7 p.m.
Saturday 9 am – 4 p.m.
Santa visits from 1-4 p.m. Saturday! Bring the kids and your camera for this awesome photo opp.
Start your holiday shopping here with local and area retailers and specialty booths including:
1. Scentsy (wickless candles and scents)
2. LulaRoe JoJo (ladies clothing)
3. Deer Creek Farms (ciders, sausages, cheese, nuts and gift baskets)
4. Genuine Designs by Lynn (custom handmade jewelry)
5. Betty Hayes (quilted ornaments, quilted wall hangings, baby and child quilts, crochet afghans, fleece blankets, quilted story books, crochet Santa lapel pins))
6. The Holiday Baker (Homemade desserts, baked goodies, breads and candy)
7. Damsel in Defense (ladies personal security items, concealed carry purses, self defense items)
8. Norma Sanders (toboggans, baby gowns, door hangers)
9. Paparazzi Jewelry
10. Simply Smith Boutique (trendy women’s clothing and accessories)
11. Kaylah Michelle Boutique (women’s clothing, shoes, accessories)
12. String Theory (handmade knit and crochet items – hats, scarves, shawls, sweaters, socks, etc…)
13. RP Funderbunk (Functional handmade birdhouses made from rescued materials)
14. M&M Baskets (handmade rope baskets)
Mary’s Kitchen (concessions on site)
9 (Friday) 12:00 pm - 10 (Saturday) 4:00 pm
West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center
121 Sunny Hill Cove, Brownsville, Tennessee 38012