The Employer Forum is West Tennessee’s premier event dedicated to making workplaces healthy places. Employers come together to learn, share, and explore the latest trends in workplace health promotion. The
The Employer Forum is West Tennessee’s premier event dedicated to making workplaces healthy places. Employers come together to learn, share, and explore the latest trends in workplace health promotion.
The theme for this year’s conference is, “What’s wellness got to do with it? Everything!” Our keynote speaker is Jess Ekstorm, founder and CEO of Headbands of Hope. Jess was named the Women’s Health Magazine Ultimate Game Changer in 2017 and has been featured on the TODAY Show, Vanity Fair, Seventeen, Good Morning America and more. We’ve put together a diverse group of speakers covering important topics that will give you new insights on the ever-changing work site wellness program landscape. We hope that you will join us for our 6th Annual Employer Forum Conference on August 23, 2019!
· Be inspired by health promotion thought-leaders.
· Explore our exhibitor showcase to learn about the latest resources to enhance employee health.
· Network with other health promotion professionals in this information-rich environment.
· This event features hot topics for newcomers and seasoned wellness professionals.
Who should attend?
· Wellness coordinators and committee members
· Benefits and human resource leaders
· Safety & risk management professionals
· Management at public and private worksites
· Health professionals
· Insurance industry professionals
REGISTER with the “Learn More” link below.
(Friday) 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Carl Grant Events Center
1050 Union University Dr