Featured Bridal Businesses
We want to help our brides-to-be plan their perfect weddings, so we've been compiling a directory of wedding businesses in and around Jackson. We decided to select a few businesses randomly to feature to give you a little more information about them.
Venue: Century Farm Winery
Century Farm Winery is a quaint, family-owned winery on a quiet country road in Jackson. It’s the perfect place for an intimate wedding. With 14 acres of vineyard, a beautiful rose garden, and historic barn, you will fall in love with this charming venue.
- Phone Number: (731) 424-7437
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Point of Contact: Paige Keith
- Social Media: Insta - @century_farm_winery , FB - @CFWinery
- Address: 1548 Lower Brownsville Rd Jackson, TN 38301
Reception/Venue: Hub City Brewing
Hub City Brewing is the ideal venue for a unique, fun wedding and reception. They have enough space for 650 people and there’s a stage perfect for a band plus plenty of beer to go around. A wedding here is one that definitely won’t be forgotten.
- Phone Number: (731) 240-1168
- Email Address: Events@drinkhubcity.com
- Point of Contact: Anna Brown
- Social Media: Insta - @hubcitybrewing , FB - @HubCityBrewing
- Address: 250 West Main St Jackson, TN 38301
One of the best things you could ask for when planning a wedding is having someone else handle all of the little details for you so nothing gets overlooked and you aren’t stressed. Vows can do it all for you! Rentals, florals, and planning all in one place makes Vows your most important one-stop-shop.
- Phone Number: 731-694-0550
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Insta - @vowsweddingandevents , FB - @vowsweddingandevents
- Address: 6913 HWY 412 S, Bells TN 38006
If you'd like more information on any of the businesses, we've included contact information so you can contact them directly or give us a call at 731.425.8333.
If you're a wedding business that would like to be featured, email email@example.com